We want to brighten up your Monday's and give you some yummy recipes EVERY Monday! Now you have something to look forward to every Monday!
We want to start it off with the yummiest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread recipe! We thought with the pumpkin spice season.. I mean fall season ;) it would be the perfect recipe!
* 1 large egg
* 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
* 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed.
* 1/4 cup granulated sugar
* 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon mild or medium-flavored molasses
* 2 teaspoons McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice Extract or Vanilla Extract
* 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
* 2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 1/2 cup of flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup of chocolate chips
-Preheat oven to 350F
-Spray one 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray
-In a large bowl mix the first 11 ingredients (egg through nutmeg)
-Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and stir until combinded.
-Add chocolate chips and stir
-Turn batter out into pan and smooth the top lightly with a spatula and push to corners
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until the top is golden and the center is set
- Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes before you put on a wire rack to cool completely
You can find this recipe on averiecooks.com