- 2 c. pretzel sticks, roughly crushed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz. container) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 c. granulated sugar
Peach Jell-o Layer:
- 2 (3 oz. pkg.) Peach Jell-o mix
- 2 c. boiling water
- 3 c. sliced and peeled, fresh peaches
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a 9x13" pan, add the pretzels, sugar and melted butter. Stir together to coat, and then evenly press into the bottom of the pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- While crust is baking, empty jell-o mix into a bowl, and add boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Set jell-o aside to cool to room temperature.
- With a hand or stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and smooth. Gradually add in the whipping topping and mix until completely combined. Spread mixture evenly over the cooled crust, making sure filling is sealed to the sides of the pan. (This is important, as you don't wait the jell-o liquid to leak to the bottom of the crust making it soggy.) Refrigerate crust and cream cheese mixture for 30 minutes to set.
- While crust and filling layers are chilling, slice and peel the fresh peaches.
- Once the cream cheese layer is cool, add the peach slices. Pour the room temperature jell-o over the peaches. Chill for at least 1-2 hours or until jell-o is completely set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional pretzels, if desired. Slice into squares and enjoy!
You can find this recipe: delightfulemade.com/2017/07/10/peaches-cream-pretzel-salad/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes